In this episode, we continue our discussion of binary and boolean logic and their fundamental importance to the history of computing. More importantly, we learn that tough guys don’t do math, tough guys deep fry chicken.
In Falken's Maze, technologist and former professor Jason Thomas explores the intersection of technology, history, and culture. Created for listeners nostalgic for the 80s but who also want to understand the complexities of today, our show demystifies the world's most compelling technologies and events through 80's movies, music, and television.
- Binary and Data (Khan Academy)
- Jaime Escalante Biography
- Jaime Escalante, Inspiration for a Movie, Dies at 79
- Stand and Deliver Clip
- CBS Special Presentation Intro
- Street Dancing by Timecrawler 82 is Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (4.0) International license
- Paint The Sky by Dysfunction_AL (c) copyright 2015 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
- Right About Time Open Music Revolution
- Innovation Open Music Revolution