In this episode, we explore how Claude Shannon's marriage to a computer created information theory and launched the digital age.
In Falken's Maze, technologist and former professor Jason Thomas explores the intersection of technology, history, and culture. Created for listeners nostalgic for the 80s but who also want to understand the complexities of today, our show demystifies the world's most compelling technologies and events through 80's movies, music, and television.
- WarGames Hacking Clip
- AOL Dialup Modem Sound
- The Most Human Human: What Artificial Intelligence Teaches Us About Being Alive by Brian Christian
- Betty Shannon, Unsung Mathematical Genius by Jimmy Soni and Rob Goodman
- A Mathematical Theory of Information by C.E. Shannon
- How Bits and Bytes Work by Marshall Brain
- Binary and Data (Khan Academy)
- CBS Special Presentation Intro
- Street Dancing by Timecrawler 82 is Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (4.0) International license
- Paint The Sky by Dysfunction_AL (c) copyright 2015 Licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (3.0) license.
- Right About Time Open Music Revolution
- Innovation Open Music Revolution